Car repair happens more often than you may think. Just because your car isn’t in your local auto repair shop in Kearny Mesa on a regular basis, doesn’t mean that your friends and others in the area aren’t. Car repair is something that must happen if you don’t take care of your car often enough. So, today we will be giving you the most common repairs done at most auto repair shops in the area.
- Brakes- When was the last time your brakes were checked? One of the most common repairs done has to do with your brakes, whether that be some minor repair work or replacing the brake pads, brake work is a common repair shop job.
- Oil Changes- Depending on the type of oil that your car needs, you should be getting an oil change every few thousand miles, a little more miles are allowed if you use synthetic oil. Not only will this enable your car to run smoother, but it will lengthen the life of your vehicle as well.
- Coolant System- Both cooling system and radiator flushing fall into the coolant system category. Depending on what the real problem is with your coolant system, depends on how much you’ll be paying.
- Tires- Tire repairs are a very common repair. Everything from replacing your car’s tires to rotating them is a repair that we complete daily.
- Ignition System- One day you’ll try to turn on your car and the engine just won’t budge. This could be due to a faulty ignition system. The battery, starter and ignition all fall into this category, and most fixes are fairly inexpensive.
Stay tuned for our next blog where we will be giving you more common repairs that we see the most here at Kearny Mesa Automotive.